FPSPI are accepting submissions for future FPSPI topics!
Topics with the below focus are considered:
- A global perspective – not necessarily a global impact, but accessible to a range of global participants, likely to appeal to FPSPI participants around the globe, considerate of varying views.
- Accessible to students and participants from 8 years to adult.
- Includes a future perspective – likely to sustain through next 30 years – possibilities and probabilities.
- Offers a range of themes that will lead to a variety of categories
- Descriptor provides views that are inclusive of all stakeholders – personal/political/cultural bias not obvious
To submit a topic, you’ll be required to enter the following:
- Topic Title (example: Trade Barriers, Endangered Animals)
- Topic Category (Social/Political; Business/Economics; Science/Technology)
- Topic Descriptor ( maximum 1000 characters) The topic descriptor should be 5-6 sentences, a combination of declaratory statements and open-ended questions, and should not be in first person singular (ie. I, me).
- References/Web sites (maximum 1000 characters) Please provide any references or web sites to support your topic.
FPSPI wants to hear from You!