Open the FPSOnline website via the link: https://fpsonline.org/
Select LOGIN NOW, and select Coach from the dropdown box
Enter your user name and password.
Note that the username will not be your email address. User names and passwords are Auto-emailed from FPSOnline. If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password, select Forgot Password.
View Team Information
From the Dashboard, select Teams.
This will provide a list of all registered GIPS teams and individuals.
- Please do not select the red cross under the Actions column, as this will delete the Team, and all the booklets and evaluations associated with that team.
- Note, selecting a team from the list will open a page with the teams registration details. Please do not adjust any entries. If you believe your team is in the incorrect division, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a Student to a Team
To use FPSOnline, all students must be assigned to a team or individual registration code.
From your Dashboard, select Students from the left side menu.
Click “Add New Student” and complete the fields as follows:
- Student Name (For privacy, use student first name and first letter of surname. eg. Jane A)
- Student Email (optional/coach discretion*)
- Student Grade (Year Level)
- Student Age
- Student Username (This can be random or follow a pattern)
- Team Code (Select the team code from the list. Contact FPS if your team code is not visible.)
Repeat for multiple students.
(Note: please do not use the csv file option to import multiple students due to current functionality issues.)
* Note that if a students email is entered, the student will receive automated emails from FPSOnline, including username and password, and emails with evaluations. FPSOnline uses the Amazon database to store information, and as such, student emails and other data will be stored outside Australia. As coach, you may choose to enter your own email instead.
View Student Work
Once the students complete their booklet, you may view the booklet through FPSOnline.
Select, “View Work” in the left menu.
The “View Booklet” button will open up the virtual booklet within the FPSOnline.
The "Export" button will open a pdf version of the virtual booklet.
If the booklet has been uploaded as a pdf, it will be visible as a button, under the button "Upload GIPS Booklet, ...". Clicking on the booklet will download a copy.
From your Dashboard, select, “View Evaluations” in the left menu.
Click, “View Scoresheet” to view the scores and comments that your students received.
A video tutorial can be viewed here. (Note that this tutorial is the FPSPI version, and some functionality may appear slightly different from the Australian version)
Updating your Account Information
At the top Right Corner of your Dashboard, hover over your User Name and Select Account.
Update any of these fields as required.
Note that Usernames cannot be email addresses as FPSOnline does not support symbols.
Add an avatar or photo from you folder (optional).
Select Update to Save.